Sunday, October 11, 2015

A new FIAT X1/9

(intellectual property - copyright)A

(intellectual property - copyright)
At front I increased the frontal converging towards the center of last year by shaping the lower bezel accordingly; bending down the hood and also enclose all with a quote headlight ("extracts" though) model. Consideazione in the fact that today's pop-up headlights little use. I finally made it and vertical wraparound windshields and at the same time I inclined more - towards the front - the pillar C. The side instead (which I increased the pace-wheels of a 15cina cm) sees "open up" the groove that the central walked with an escape route that goes to the upper better delimit the geometry of the back. I finally zoomed consequently the input socket-side air to the engine to make even more sporty the set.

(intellectual property - copyright)

(intellectual property - copyright)

No comments:

Post a Comment